Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fantastic Mr. R's Blog

Introducing....
The Fantastic Mr. R 's new blog.

The Fantastic Mr. R has decided to drag our whole family out of shyness and journal our lives through his eyes.

We hope it works out. Here are some thoughts from him.
"Hi Everyone.

I just watched this movie and I loved it. We first saw it at the movie theatre with the Mylroies and everyone last Thanksgiving.

Here is why I like it:

I liked the part when the Rat snaps his hands back and forth in beat.

I liked the part when kids sing, "Bogus, Bunce, and Beans...short, stout, and lean" It gets stuck in my head.

Last, I like when Kristopherson makes the Beaver cry. Very funny.
Lesson Learned: Always remember your promises.

I hope you enjoy my blog.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone."

Signed, The Fantastic Mr. R

8 comments:

  1. Love Your new (family) blog :)....Good Luck little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog reeve hope you have lot of comet bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fantastic Mr. R.
    What a great blog! We sure love it and we love you too. Come and visit us tomorrow; we can't wait till wed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Reevey boy! This blog looks awesome! I love the cub scout background. We love Fantastic Mr. Fox too. The book and the movie. Good luck with your new blog. We know you will do a fantastic job with it! We love and miss you and all of your little sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow reeve! looks so great make sure to check on mine. I am trying to have time to post so I am hoping sometime soon. well the blog is looking great
    love annaliese

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Ivy going to the beach? If she is, then I bet she is going to have a good time. Ivy and Clara are going to get used to each other and not me. Tell Ivy that I miss her and love her. We are going to see you in January.

    I like your blog Reeve. Because it has cub scouts and Adam goes to cub scouts

    Love,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dog gone it my little man is so talented! What a knarly site!I really liked Mr. Fox too. I think the animation is so unique, but more than anything I like Mr. Fox's (and I am not talking about Vincente Fox or Rick Fox) Little outfits. Maybe this cold,rainy weekend we should watch this together. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fantastic Mr. Fox is a great movie and this is a great blog. The two go togethers like chocolate and more chocolate. I can't wait to read what comes next.
    Rosie and I miss all of the little Briscos and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving.
    Tell Ivy I miss her too and that she shouldn't get to used to Uncle Roy.

    ReplyDelete