Sunday, November 21, 2010

The BIG Day is here!

Hi Everybody again.
This is Fantastic Mr. R speaking.


About Thanksgiving:
I feel lame speaking about this.


The Pioneers came to Utah in their station wagons...Wait, no that is wrong.
Okay.

The Pilgrims came to America and they met Native Americans.

Now we celebrate the day they decided to give thanks to Heavenly Father who helped them all survive.

THANKFUL: This year I am thankful for my family.
FOOD: My favorite food at Thanksgiving will be ROLLS and newly added to my food list: real MASHED POTATOES.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I'm going to St. George and comment me about your plans.


What are you thankful for this year?


What is your favorite food at Thanksgiving?

Signed,
The Fantastic Mr. R

5 comments:

  1. I am thankful for each member of my family, for my health, and our new little baby coming.
    My favorite food will probably be the rolls and definitely the pumpkin cheesecake.
    See you there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Reeve,
    I am thankful for you and for blogs and food and water and family. Love Sailor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya River,
    I am thankful for a big, wide, wonderful world with lots of big, wide wonderful people in it. :) Hee hee. love you, chompo
    Aunt E

    ReplyDelete
  4. rolls and pie...............definetly those are my favorite thanksgiving foods.s

    ReplyDelete