I named him Chewbacca and we even got him a tag.
Somtimes I pretend he is the real Chewbacca and I am Han Solo and we are fighting off our inter-gallatic enemies together. It is really funny. Especially when I fly him through the sky at light speed. Take a look at us playing below:
Don't we look tough?Other times I just give Chewbacca a bath. Of course, I have a lot of helpers.

He likes it warm with Coco scented bubbles.

Most of the time we just hang out together. We make a good team.
He likes it warm with Coco scented bubbles.
Most of the time we just hang out together. We make a good team.
P.S. Happy Birthday to my good pal, West-Oh! Wish I was there with you....See you soon Ol' Buddy Ol' Pal!
You are one cute fella. Oh, did you think I was talkin to you Reeve? I was talking to Chewy. Just teasing, you are both adorable, especially together. Thanks for thinking of your old buddy, old pal. We miss you loads.
ReplyDeleteReeve, I love the name Chewy. In Fact you had so much hair when yo were born I really though that we should name you Chewbaca. Luckily your mother said it would probably be a better name for a dog and not our son. Love you, Dad
ReplyDeleteHi Reevey, Thanks for your comment. Do you want to get creamed on Air Hockey? Come on over! Your ol buddy, ol pal West
ReplyDeleteReevey, Chewy looks so cute! I want to help you give him a bath. Do you need another helper? Hee hee. Say Say
ReplyDeletePS My mom is making me eat my cereal with no milk today because I have had bad stomach aches lately. I don't know how you can stand it! I miss my milk in my cereal!