I love all my sisters, but todays episode is called Sunny, the Rascal and she has A big crush on our new dog, which will be tomorrows blog. Its not uncommon to find her face covered in sour cream or on a rainy day playing in the mud. She is the nuttiest 1 and half year old ever.The pictures tell her story.
I miss my rough and tumble little Sunny bun! I love that bottom picture of her bright eyed little face. Hey Sunny-Jingle Bells-HEY!
ReplyDeletehey Reevee, its Annie Laurie i love your new blog its so adorable. I love that you right about your sisters! its so cute! Looks like you guys are having a BLAST! . And we love Ivys hair, too cute. Sunny looks just like your Mom just like when she was little. Love ya guys :)
ReplyDeleteLovE,
AnniE LauriE
Hi guys!!! i really miss you!!!
ReplyDeletesailor