Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Best Christmas Present (No Batteries Required)

For the last seven years of my life I have been wanting a dog.
Finally on Christmas morning my dream came true. My favorite thing is when I'm laying down and he comes up behind me and plays with my hair. It's so funny.

The only problem is that I don't have a name yet. This happened with my guinea pig and we just ended up calling him 'guinea'.
Here are some of my ideas for names: Buddy the Elf, Skipper, Skout II, Rex, Buster, Thumper, Peanut Butter, Fuzzball, Pretzel, Han Solo, Rudolph, and Stanley.
Can you think of any other good ones?
Introducing my new dog....


Isn't he cute trying to escape?



I was so happy that I got teared up
Here are my sisters taking a turn with the little guy.

Lavender used to cry when he chased her. Now she is a little mother to it. She loves to put him to sleep. Sometimes she sings him lullabies while he falls asleep.

Ivy likes to put him to sleep, too. She is still a little nervous when he nips her toes. She likes to bring him things, and she keeps asking to give him a bath. His favorite toy is a stuffed lamb.


Sunny DIGS the dog. She picks him up and rolls him and sometimes drops him and tries to put him in the doll stroller, and then she tries to feed him candy, and then she tries to wake him up, then she tries to carry him again. It drives me a little crazy.

What was your best present????
P.S. What dog names do you like?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Reeve,

    It's AnniE LauriE again. :) I love your puppy its so cute. What kind of dog is it? My favorite present was my puppy too. We named her Sox. Like the Boston Red Sox. :) I think just Buddy is a cute name. Whatever name comes too you and your family Im sure we will love it no matter what. your dog is so little. How much does it weigh? Will it get bigger?

    My pop says too name it R.I.L.S. Can you guess why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Reevey, your story now makes you a pet parent. LIttle pup looks like he has a very good home, you and your sisters will give him lots of love, warmth and care. We will be glad to meet little Chuck. Love Gramps and Grams R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I LOVE your new pup! He's so adorable. I like the name Buddy and Peanut Butter.

    What did you end up naming him? How's he doing?

    ReplyDelete